Wednesday, January 04, 2006

shop!

Hello i'm back from the shopping trip. Kinda early, hor. (It's 9plus)


Boo i'm an impatient little missy. ;((( Kept lookin' out for a dumbgirl (hehe) with boots but she never came! No i sound like i got stood up. I didn't. Haha. I got tired la, sorry.
Anyhows i specially wore a skirt today. Later shanling overdressed how? BOOTS LEH! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA ;)))))))))))))))))
the chins are for exaggeration.

Saw sinyee &suhaila. They wore pe attire to 'school'. Haha. Please don't remind me more about 1st 3months. I'm getting depressed already.
I saw an exceptional amount of uniforms today! Not uniform shop, students. I just kept seeing students EVERYWHERE! At my house busstop, mrt station, bugis, etc. Whyyyy! When i was in one i didn't care much about the uniform-wearers. Whyyyy ha ha...

Okay. We went to bugis &then bugis street &i actually thought of buying a little dress 'cos it seems like quite a nice idea...
Budden (okay pronounce it people. just friggin' pronounce sudden with a b. freakin' dumb, youre "convenient" singlish slang. :) } hors like actjappy lehss
so i neber lorhs.

I saw lotsa actjap people. Aiyo! Act abit more Singaporean can. -.- Okay i have no say. But.. not nice on you, leh.
=P

This sales-lady at bugis was sooooo irritating. Her words all ended with a LOR. WTF? When shanling said she was just lookin' around she just had to say okay look LOR. Everything's so LOR-ish! I was so irritated. Why can't i look at those lovely earrings in peace? Lol. Bad sales promoter. I make a better one! *thrusts chest out*
Aye.. no chest ;(
Heh lol

-


Tea break was pastamania. I want to try (almost) every pasta there ;)

#1- i bought that lovely pair of pants!!
#2- thought the dress was quite nice. v ancient. at bugis street.
#3- we went to national library! we're bookworms okiiee! nice hor that ship.
#4- see caption below.
#5- those phones hor.. were HEADphones leh!! i was listening. v educational!! okay no i just posed. haha.
#6- moii eye one biig one small lehss ;((
#7- i seldom zilian one.....
#8- the lift was reflectively green! bet wanling would like it.
#9- :)

anthea this is for you. it wassssssss sooooooo disgusting. but i thought of you when i saw that. so.. ya.


i want that! not borrowed, bought. cannnnnnn? ;DDDD whole set!!!!!
fearless, fyi.

does it? ;)

told you they were dried right? yay nameless is so white now. &so much lighter (i dunno why)
&ofay is.. faded ;( but still adorable ;D


I bought accessories from bugis street.. &.. nothing much lorrrr.
Got a top &a pair of 3/4s from esprit. I LIKE!! :) Got 18% discount storewide. Luckily i took that thingo. Saved 20over bucks. Hehheh. Kay..


Tata! Off to watch Tabtv. Seems cool. The near-death experience thing.
My granny's moodswinging, again. Not unusual. Haha when she was watching opera (it was turned upppppppp!) i was wondering if the bitch downstairs (the one that yells at her kid all day long) was irritated.
She seemed to be sooooo quiet these days...



:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home